Tuesday 9 September 2014

                                                                                                                                 - 9th Sept 2014-

The 1st day for 5th Sem (Final Year) in UPM. Just back from China 7th Sept. 
Plan to skip 1 week for the very 1st week, but fail to do so, because of my ... MUM .. -0-'' ARGH!!!!,
That's why I am here ... UPM library ... writing my "MISSED" journal !!muahahahah...

Btw, let's talk about today or yesterday.

WHAT DA!!!!

Haiz... get the Grown floor for this sem. 0016 . =D ... -.- '' so What ?!
After reaching and finished to move my stuffsssssss into my room, just found out ... arghh .. gonna move out from room for 2 months and find others empty room myself because of the renovation of the wash room ... Oh ya.. It makes sense, cause the whole corridor was empty, no shoes, no people (bit scary). Stupid ME !!!

But, kept claim, cause I always believe that "Everything is gonna be all right " "All is Well, All is Well".

Just a simple word "ON"!!!

Well, finally tell Micheal, and there was a very kind people sitting beside her and know bout this.
Asking a simple question. ON?.... Babee ... of cz  "ON" !!! hahahaha...
finally Ms LCP, Pang adopted me... TmT/'' , feeling lucky and feeling loved.







No comments:

Post a Comment