Tuesday 8 July 2014

the day before i started my leg shaking journey


Exchange ... exchange ... student exchange ... these are the words that i yearning for so long since i when ar ??? hahahaaa ... something, just some simple imagination can make my day.

Love to experience, Love to explore, love of excitement, love to create new identity, love to live differently, love to be special, love to be loved. I love myself. I love Jeweanne Chew, I love Chew Yao Yuan, I love Ah Luan. cz i m narcissus. 

Dont know why i m writing those .. maybe jz a simple confession for myself. Are you asking me 'jia you' ??? .. hahahaa ... ok ... i represent the me for those future 2months yes .. 'yes, i will' .. 
' Everything is gonna be all right'


8th july 2014, 22:43, home, 4th room.

will be departing to xi'an later. 1815 flight.
it's not the 1st time i go to.oversea, it's also not the 1st time i.fly ... but .. it's the 1st time for me, go alone to oversea for 2months, no one accompany me. feeling awesome and.amazing that, i gonna go to klia airport alone ... do all those staff by myself. oh ya... it maybe sounds so easy to some .. one? .. but, definitely not me.

2months ... its gonna be a long journey and i am sure that, this journey more or less impact my life. 

oversea ... over the sea ...
when i was small, i was always think that's very amazing for maybe a 2 ppl seeing the same moon, in the same time .. its so connected but yet its not. I will from one side of the earth move to another side of the earth. staying there for 2 months, i will leave the 'side' that i stay for 22 years to another side in the earth to be me, myself in a different place ... wow .. its ....

my relative , my lovely relative. Where I sure so far , i din see any ppl's around me can could be like them.
i born in average .. maybe , perhaps below average family. all my relative can be consider .. jz a average family. Since i was small, until now, i thought relative, should hv to do so,.. its a should.to.love bros or sis's children, jz like theirs. i thought these all is a 'should' until during my secondary.school. or university ... i was so surprise that, there are ppl's aunt or uncle, hate dont like each other or even the kids ... i.admit that i born in a family.which is full.of happiness. even thou they r not rich, but they will not be sellfish to each other, especially for thr children. Until now a day ... i still accept,take, receive money from.them. 
knowing tat all those money is their blood sweat money, but, they jz like to help or .. hahaa.. always think tat i not enuf use or wear ... 
still remember when i was standard 6 goto pulau langkawi travel with school .. the poket money given by my relative is around 600, where its really really damn much for a kid .. 
same with this xian journey ... i accepted more than 1k ++ from them. wat i wanna emphasis here is, they r not rich .. why still they willing to.give theirs niece the pocket money???
i swear ... at 1st i din even expect for it, cz i can sustain myself. but they jz too worried if i.dun hv enuf money to spent, eat ir what .. hrm .. maybe i.born with a pity poor face ... its wat i can say ... huh ...

lol.. havent done packing ... write so many words some more .. jiak sai lah .. okok .. so long sentence short talk.

baba bring me go.and ask xian shi, for the fu.. oh ya... 
差点忘记了,还没有和符!
仙师说会保佑我的啊!所以,bye.. stop here 1st .. i go and drink my fu ... 






No comments:

Post a Comment